 |
| Dal Joujou that I want to buy |
Hey guys! Here I am again!
Today I want to share my wishlist for next month. Do you know about Pullip Doll? Yes I want to buy Pullip Doll and I can't wait for June!!
Pullip like barbie in Asian version. Very cute and adorable of course, like you see in photo. Hihihi.. If you never heard about this doll, I will explain a little bit about Pullip.
Pullip (풀잎) means 'blade of grass/leaf' in Korean. Yes, she's from Korea. Pullip has an oversized head on a jointed plastic body, with eyes that can change positions and wink.
 |
| Clair and Joujou |
Since the release of the original female doll, other lines of dolls have been added: male companion dolls Namu (나무, tree) and Taeyang (태양, sun), his younger sister doll Dal (달, moon), and Dal's best friend Byul (별, star). Since 2011 the doll series gained a new member Isul (dew), who is supposedly Pullip's little brother.
 |
| Pullip Family ♥ |
There is also a miniature line of Little Pullip and Little Dal. (Now called Little Pullip/Dal and Docolla) Pullip dolls are often customized. Later releases have wigs that can be replaced and the eye color can easily be changed.
 |
| Some customized Pullip dolls |
All of this adorable doll makes me confused. They are so cute and I don't know which one I will buy first. LOL
Maybe Dal Clair or Dal Joujou. What do you think? Should I buy they both? Hahaha.. But I'm sure my money isn't enough to buy they both, too expensive i think.
But don't worry I will buy one of them and I will post the photo soon. See ya!! ^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar